This is me

My name is Julie and I am a 25 year old Norwegian girl from a city on the West Coast of Norway called Bergen. I am currently a Hospitality and Tourism Management Major at Pace University in New York City and I am on track to Graduate this December. I have been living here for four years now and it feels like home to me. As I am telling my friends back home, New York is the love of my life. 
Besides school I am very interested in riding and working out. I also have a one year old Pomeranian puppy who is my best friend and life companion. I spend most of my spare time with her or with my friends. When I am in Norway I go horseback riding and spend time with my beautiful pony, Babylon. He is an amazing horse that I have had since I was 12 years old. I have been riding and competing in dressage my entire life, and even if it is hard to keep up while I am in New York I will never stop loving it. 
I have a large family, and it would take hours to tell you about them all, but my parents split up when I was 2 so I now have one real sister, one half-brother, two half-sisters and a stepsister and a stepbrother. I am close to everyone of them and look at them all as my real siblings. My mom lives with my stepdad in Bergen and my dad lives in Kristiansand (or all over the world) as he is a pilot and travels most of the time. 

I am going to use this blog to update you about my life in New York and about my interests and I hope you will follow me on my journey :-)

Comments

Popular Posts